Biocartis NV / Email: HR@biocartis.com
- Function Type
- Full Time
- Experience Required
2-3 years in (scientific) data management
Software engineer, Master in Informatics, Bioinformatics or equivalent by experience
- Functional Area
- Travel Percentage
Position within the organization
The Data manager is a member of the Data sphere, a team that serves mainly the CREATE sphere (R&D) and the MAKE sphere.
Purpose of the position
Support the CREATE and MAKE sphere members by developing tools to efficiently gather, analyze and visualize data.
Contribute to the development and maintenance of several data management systems (Knowledge Base, CRM, Lab information, Biobank, Electronic Batch record, Instrument and manufacturing logs,…)
- Analysis of business processes and translation to implementation
- Developing code or link with software developers
- Setting up the infrastructure or link with IT department
- Use of business intelligence tools (Spotfire, PowerBI)
Profile & competencies
- Software engineer, Master in Informatics, Bioinformatics or equivalent by experience: 2-3 years in (scientific) data management;
- Experience in data warehousing: ETL processes, database design, reporting, business intelligence;
- Data-mining experience, knowledge of scientific computing tools / statistical software (R, SAS, Matlab, Spotfire, PowerBI);
- Experience with data management in a regulated environment (pharmaceutical industry, IVD development) is a plus;
- Experience with LIMS packages;
- Advanced knowledge, orally and in writing of English, knowledge of Dutch is a plus;
- Able to work autonomously;
- Problem solving;
- Precise; eye for detail;
- Analytical thinking;
- Quality driven.
We offer you a challenging job in an exciting environment, working for top entrepreneurs in the biotech industry. You can be part of a very dynamic, young and growing team in a highly innovative environment. You will have freedom to shape your work and shape your job. Your input is highly appreciated. Of course we offer you a fitting compensation package.
Please apply by e-mail and send your CV and motivational letter to HR@biocartis.com using the job ID 2016034 as a reference.