About 50 percent of all melanomas harbor mutations in the BRAF oncogene. Idylla™ BRAF Mutation Test detects BRAF mutations directly from FFPE tissue sections in 90 minutes with less than 2 minutes hands-on time.
- Detection of BRAF V600E, E2, D, K, R and M mutations
- 90 minutes total turnaround time
- Less than 2 minutes hands-on time
- Directly from FFPE tissue sections
- Highly sensitive & standardized
- Contamination-controlled design
The Idylla™ BRAF Mutation Test has demonstrated excellent analytical sensitivity. It can detect BRAF V600E, E2, D, K, R and M mutations at an analytical sensitivity of 1% of mutant in wild type background in FFPE samples.
The Idylla™ BRAF Mutation Test has achieved CE-IVD marking.