Customer Service Representative
Biocartis NV; email: HR@biocartis.com
- Function Type
- Full time
- Experience Required
Min. 3 years of experience in a similar role in an international sales organization, preferably within the medical devices or life sciences industry
Minimum a Bachelor degree in languages or an economic orientation
- Functional Area
- Travel Percentage
Position within the organization
The Customer Service Representative is a member of the sales organisation.
Purpose of the position
The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for acting as a liaison between the customer and back office functions.
- Assist with complaints, orders, errors, account questions, billing, cancelations, and other queries;
- Handle customer inquiries in a timely, accurate and professional manner to solicit customer satisfaction through the resolution of issue(s);
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling;
- Responsible for triaging the call and electronically referring the account to the appropriate area for resolution
- Responsible to collect and process order intake. Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges;
- Answer questions about warranties or terms of sale;
- Open and maintain customer accounts by recording and updating account information;
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs;
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed;
- Facilitate shipping and transport enquiries;
- Aid in product recalls;
- Logging and Administer of service requests.
Profile and competencies
- Minimum a Bachelor degree in languages or an economic orientation;
- Min. 3 years of experience in a similar role in an international sales organization, preferably within the medical devices or life sciences industry;
- Excellent verbal/written in English, Dutch and French. Knowledge of German is a major asset; Any other European language is a plus;
- Well-developed listening skills;
- Excellent analytical and organization skills;
- Straightforward communication;
- Excellent telephone skills;
- Able to multitask;
- Well-developed documentation skills ;
- Experienced user of MS Office;
- Accurate and attention to detail;
- Well-developed time management skills and able to work under pressure;
- Customer and quality focused;
- Good interpersonal skills combined with the ability to make an impact;
- Self-starter, team player.
We offer you an exciting job in a fast growing international and innovative environment where you can work with top entrepreneurs in the biotech industry. You can be part of a very dynamic, young and growing team. You will have freedom to shape your work and shape your job where you deem it necessary: we value your input. Of course we offer you an appropriate compensation package.
Please apply by e-mail (motivational letter and CV in English) to HR@biocartis.com using the job ID 2017001 as a reference.