Production Support Engineer
Biocartis NV / Email: HR@biocartis.com
- Function Type
- Full time
- Experience Required
Experience in a manufacturing organisation producing medical devices, pharmaceuticals or in-vitro diagnostics working within an ISO13485 / GMP compliant environment is an asset.
Affinity with Gowning and cleaning activities and materials and event management
Technical Bachelor degree or equivalent by experience.
- Functional Area
- Travel Percentage
Purpose of the organization
To support the cartridge production activities and teams in a broad variety of tasks (see below).
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Giving general support to production personnel:
- Training follow-up
- Gowning and cleaning activities and materials
- Ensure that all direct staff comply with the Biocartis policies on safety and quality.
- Purchasing of small equipment / tools
- Supporting the day to day business (in close collaboration with the shift supervisors) :
- Follow-up output and daily KPIs and use of these data to grow
- Stimulate flow (standard work / material flow / 5S / …)
- Actively looking for / implementing of continuous improvement opportunities (including flows, processes, documents,…)
- Reporting and follow-up of issues, non-conformities or complaints
- Review of batch records and necessary documentation
- Keeping records and working instructions up to date
- Maintain compliance with policies and procedures
- Representing production in different projects:
- Production “voice” (as customer of projects): making sure the production needs are covered in the deliverables – follow-up during project roll-out
- Contact person: communication from project team to production team and the other way around – collect and share information between different parties
- Create buy-in of the production team
Profile & competencies
- You have a technical Bachelor background or equivalent by experience.
- Standard schedule in day – flexibility required to come in shift if needed for specific task/period.
- Experience in a manufacturing organisation producing medical devices, pharmaceuticals or in-vitro diagnostics working within an ISO13485 / GMP compliant environment is an asset.
- Affinity with Gowning and cleaning activities and materials and event management
- Good communications skills as well as observational skills.
- Well-organized, pro-active, planner.
- Team player;
- Advanced knowledge, orally and in writing of Dutch, and English.
We offer you a challenging job in an exciting environment, working for top entrepreneurs in the biotech industry. You can be part of a very dynamic, young and growing team in a highly innovative environment. You will have freedom to shape your work and shape your job. Your input is highly appreciated. Of course we offer you a fitting compensation package.
Please apply by e-mail (CV and motivational letter) to HR@biocartis.com using the job ID 2016028 as a reference.