PRESS RELEASE: Disclosure of a transparency notification
- Reason for the Notification: acquisition or disposal of voting securities or voting rights.
- Notification by: a person that notifies alone.
- Persons subject to the notification requirement: Sycomore Asset Management, 14 avenue Hoche, 75 008 Paris, France.
- Transaction date: 19 April 2017.
- Threshold that is crossed: 5%.
- Denominator: 44,648,105.
- Details of the Notification: Sycomore Asset Management holds 2,301,126 voting securities.
- Additional information: Sycomore Asset Management holds the participation solely in the framework of its activities as management company of UCI and UCITS and discretionary mandates.
The Notification is available here on the website of the Company.
Pursuant to the Belgian Transparency Act and the articles of association of the Company, a notification to the Company and the Belgian Financial Services and Markets Authority (‘FSMA’) is required by all natural and legal persons in each case where the percentage of voting rights in the Company held by such persons reaches, exceeds or falls below the threshold of 3%, 5%, 10%, and every subsequent multiple of 5%, of the total number of voting rights in the Company.