We may use data held about you in the following ways:
- to support your interaction with us, including to ensure that the content of our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer or electronic device;
- to provide you with information or products you may have requested through our Site;
- to notify you about changes to our Site and to ensure the ongoing accuracy and relevance of such data;
- for general internal research purposes, including to identify and analyse the regularity of the use of our Site and the nature of our Site’s users; and
- to design products and services for your use.
We may disclose your personal data to our affiliates, agents and contractors (including to parties located outside the European Economic Area) for the purposes stated above. We may also disclose your personal data to third parties (including to parties located outside the European Economic Area).